For every assignment, we learn the audience, research the subject, create the message and use style guides to ensure consistency across products and platforms.
- Content: blogs, business-to-business communications, copywriting, digital publications, news and feature stories, newsletters, web content.
- Creative and collateral: advertisements, brochures, flyers, posters, scripts for PSAs.
- Editing: copy editing, proofreading (AP, Chicago, other style guides).
- Proposals: writing, editing, related content services.
- Publications: annual reports, brochures, guides, policy documents, white papers.
- Strategic communications, public relations: marketing plans, market research, news releases, op-eds.
- Other: content management, SEO writing.
- Goal-oriented, organized, motivated and resourceful leadership ready to quickly apply professional skills, set and meet deadlines, manage people and processes, and guide projects to completion.
- Experience leading and writing federal grants and proposals, writing and editing creative content and publications, leading strategic communications efforts, and guiding writing teams and assignments.
- Strong subject matter expertise in issues related to veterans’ health care and benefits.
- General subject matter knowledge of building/construction, consumer financial issues, children and family policy, criminal justice, education, federal budget and appropriations, grants and funding, health care, human resources, housing and homelessness, juvenile justice, military/veterans’ issues, transportation, workforce development and other topics.