Church Street Editorial Client List (Present and Recent Past)
- Dragonfly Editorial — content development, proposal writing and editing for leading editorial services firm headed by board member of ACES and other respected industry organizations.
- Horizon Builders — content writing and editing for leading custom home builder in Washington, D.C., region.
- Miller Center for Public Affairs — educational white paper editing for UVA scholarship and public policy institution.
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards — federal and private grantwriting for highly respected teacher credentialing organization.
- National Governors Association NGA Center — publications writing, development and copyediting work for premier governors’ policy organization.
Alchemy Solutions Group — copy editor and proofreader for Atlanta-based publisher of business value and market research reports describing business savings derived from various technological solutions.
American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (now Leading Age) — writing articles for AAHSA’s monthly senior housing report.
Athena Alliance — white paper and report editing for organization dedicated to public education on the emerging global information economy.
Congressional Digest Corp. — executive editor for Maryland-based publisher of Pro&Con magazines and website manager; designed Pro&Con Publishers online site, including company’s first e-sales department.
Cord Blood — proofreading marketing collateral for largest family cord blood registry.
CREW: Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington — copy editing services for well-known congressional ethics watchdog organization.
Goldsborough Design Build — publication redesign, editing and writing, and website creative content for Maryland-based home remodeling firm.
ProFunds — biosketch writing for Bethesda-based investment firm with a nationwide client base.
Reingold — proposal writer, marketing copywriter and copy editor for Washington, D.C.-based creative services firm with a client base of governments, large associations and human services nonprofits; work included serving as the lead writer on an association’s plastic surgery patient guide and grantwriter for client seeking economic stimulus money.
Strategic Futures Consulting Group — book and proposal editing for Washington, D.C.-based management consulting firm.
Thompson Publishing Group — education news writing covering the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, special reports on green schools, and other freelance articles on topics impacting grants and funding for state and local governments.
Youth Today — feature stories, news briefs and a grants column for the Newspaper on Youth Work; web editor and consultant; online products coordinator.